Decisions, Decisions

This week assignments have left me overwhelmed. There are so many things I want to do with my life, so many talents I want to expound on, so many opportunities I want to explore; and yet, when I have to write them down I can't put them into words. There are a million things that are going through my head regarding what kind of business I want to build in this class and the limiting factors are making it difficult to decide. There are ideas I have that will take dedicated hours of manufacturing that I simply don't have. There are other ideas that seem to simple and easy that I want to disregard them completely; I want to feel proud of my product or service. There are some ideas that are a piece of me and that I know I would put my whole heart into, but do I have enough time to make it successful in the span of a few months? So many questions that are both intimidating and exciting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready, Set, We're Live!

Share the love

The End of an Era, the Beginning of a Dream